
She sat on the bathroom floor and got ready this morning. She brushed her hair and imitated spraying hair spray....eyes closed. She pretends to put on make up and even putting in contact lenses.


Aspen saw these pink cowboy boots and she wouldn't take them off.

I put this pearl bracelet on her and she looked down at it and my heart just melted. My little girl in a pink dress and pearls. MY LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!
2 comments:
Little girls, pink and pearls - I LOVE IT! She is going to be your little "mini me." Could she be any cuter? Enjoy it. . . :)
She is just adorable!! I keep thinking about you and hope the transition continues to go well... It's been a month now...and yesterday I received my first "proactive" kisses from June all by herself...Scott and Ava had theirs first a while ago but for me it took longer, but that's ok!
Post a Comment