There was not an update on Friday due to the holiday. This will put us off schedule for the every other week update so I'm not sure when any new news will be available. I have also asked when in March the letter is due but have yet to here any input on this. I would imagine that since the expiration is August 31 then they have until March 31 to submit the letter. More time to get things done between the countries but also more limbo time for all of us. I don't do limbo well. When I hear something, I will be sure to blog it down.
More referrals are due in March which will be very exciting. Again, I am still far down on the list to qualify for one but it is progress. The more families that receive referrals, the more we move to the top of the list and hopefully to a referral before August.
No comments:
Post a Comment