"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Nothing

I have not heard anything from my case manager nor I have heard back from another agency regarding other programs. My home study is due for renewal which will need to be done by another agency since my agency closed its office in Colorado. The home study is regulated by the state and must be done by an agency within your state. Since I will need to find an agency to do this, I am also inquiring with each agency if they have a program who would adopt to us. If they do, they can renew my home study for Vietnam and if Vietnam closes then I can possibly pursue a new program with this in state agency. So far, my existing agency does not have an international program that will adopt to us but I will stay with them until the Vietnam situation plays itself to the end. I have yet to hear about their new program. With tomorrow being Friday, Friday are usually big info days (hit 'em with info and then they can disappear until the weekend is over) I hope to hear something. I actually expect to hear something.

No comments: