Brought our little girl home from S Korea and still praying for the orphans in Vietnam
"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
List...Are We There Yet?
I spoke with the agency this week since I have not seen the checks clear my account yet. They were a little confused and I'm not sure they knew who I was at first. Once I explained that we had already had our meeting with Kristie, they then knew why they had received my paperwork. Kristie had left only a few days after our meeting for Korea, so I don't believe that everyone there knew at what step of applying that we are at. I asked if they had a number for us and they said that I would receive a letter in the mail to let us know what number we are. I am very anxious to get this so that we can feel official. It's kind of like a pregnancy test...I feel pregnant but I'm not really sure yet. As soon as I know for sure, I will begin redoing the soon to expire paperwork. The boys found a dirty old pink pacifier on our camping trip this weekend and they insisted we bring it home and clean it up for our little girl. I didn't have the heart to tell them that it was beyond just dirty or that our little girl would probably be past the pacifier age....I just put it in our motor home to keep as a souvenir of their excitement.
2 comments:
will you email me at tenleyadopt@yahoo.com
i think we are using the same agency for korea and had a question
thanks
amber
Congratulations on getting your paperwork in--I hope you get (or have already gotten and just not shared yet!) that letter with your waiting list number soon!! It is so nice just to know what number you are starting out at! We started at #33 on May 3, 2007 and received our referral 13 days ago on July 12, 2008! I hope things go smoothly for you and that you move up the list quickly--girl referrals seem to be coming fast and furious lately!!!!
Post a Comment