"Two different lives, Shaped to make yours one....... One became your guiding star, The other became your sun...... The first gave you life, And the second taught you how to live it........ The first gave you a need for love, And the second was there to give it." --MOTHER'S BRIDGE

Monday, October 13, 2008

Fingerprints Done

After several emails to Mr Williams in the immigration office, he gave us permission to use our one time free renewal of the I-600 form which will allow us to bring her into the states. I shared with him that we had been with Vietnam and it took us awhile to find a new program. Now that we had, we wanted to renew our fingerprints and paperwork. So, with his permission to send in our home study later, Steve and I went to Aurora to do our fingerprints for immigration. It didn't even cost us the $140 that we had anticipated. The process went very smoothly and now they will be good for 15-18 months.
We will now complete our home study to send into immigration as soon as possible as I promised Mr. Williams. I sent a bundle of paperwork to the agency which will just about do it for our paperwork. There will be a few more documents to collect and send in but we may finally be in the home stretch of this incredible journey. Now, the wait.

No comments: